WOW!!!

6

Written on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 by Rohan Koshy

OK i'm not takin credit for this.This one was penned by Rucha.

I've dreamed of many dreams that never came true,
I've seen them vanish at dawn.
But i've realised enough of my dreams,Thank god,
To make me wanna dream on

I've prayed many prayers,But no answers came,
Though i've waited patient and long,
But answers came to enough of my prayers,
To make me keep praying on

I've sown many seeds that fell by the way,
For the birds to feed upon,
But i've held enough golden sheaves in my hand,
To keep me sowing on

I've drained the cup of dissapointment and pain,
And gone many days without song,
But i've sipped enough nectar from the roses of life,
To make me live on.....

WOW!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

6 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Nice..!

     
  2. Anonymous |

    Lets get this straight WOW is short for WORLD OF WARCRAFT , & im sure its going to win best Rpg of the year.

     
  3. deXtEr |

    Yello pesh..
    this one's a stunner.. its AMAZING!(as the author would say)

    man.. does anyone visit yr blog???

     
  4. Satpreet |

    whoa

     
  5. Satpreet |

    I was never good at interpreting poetry... but this one seems to be trying to shadow an underlying pain (about *something*) with a very scanty exhibition of optimism....

    [!]

     
  6. Satpreet |

    Or so I see it...

     

Post a Comment