Windows Vs new doors....

1

Written on Monday, March 27, 2006 by Rohan Koshy

Microsoft has delayed the launch of vista till next year. Personally I’m pretty disappointed. I was looking forward to getting down and dirty with a new OS. It would have been a lot of fun, but in any case I keep wondering how Microsoft is going to keep pace now ,what with the continuous barrage of software being developed by third parties.

Now I’m no Wall Street business analyst but how many people use IE anymore? it’s not obsolete by any means but it’s still way behind opera and firefox. All the viruses get written for IE so it’s difficult to stay safe. Now I agree I shouldn’t really be bothered with what happens anyways because either way I’m getting the benefit but I really want to see how Microsoft combats this problem. I mean linux is on the rise though it’ll be a long time till it catches up with Xp or vista. The pace of new versions coming out means that Microsoft has to move quickly if it wants to win. Google’s pratically won the search engine race and apple is hot on ms’s heels.

But Bill gates has proven time and again that he knows how to win. And win. And win.
I’m a fan of his to be truthful. It almost truly is Microsoft against the rest but ms wins and wins a lot,though this time things could get tough.

Hey ok, I’ll admit the fate of the world does not rest on this Microsoft Vs the rest software war but it sure is gonna be fun to watch….Oh yeah!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Dagny |

    u have been tagged.
    for details chk my blog
    :)

     

Post a Comment